Building the Future on Foundations of the Past" is the goal of the Louisa County Historical Society and Heritage Center.
The Center features an original one room school house and country church as well as a museum collection in the main building.
Among the artifacts and collections you can start your discovery of past eras when you...
- Examine Military uniforms, guns, equipment, and more!
- Explore the Indian dioramas, fossils, and Indian artifacts
- Take a walk through history with our collections. See representations of homes, clothing, toys, and more
- See how the progression of household items such as telephones and typewriters have changed through time
- See a dentist a barber, or a soldier from earlier times
- Visit our Art Gallary